EMyth Client Stories: Hear what is possible when working with an EMyth Certified Business Coach. You may find their experience of running a business similar to your own.
- Online Business Assessment to build your customized program.
- Three 60-minute 1:1 meetings per month conducted via telephone or web and unlimited email support
- Access to 100 EMyth Processes and Tools delivered via email and/or digital platform
- Access to premium webinars
The Business Development Model
- Define your Purpose and Personal Objectives in alignment with your Values.
- Develop a clearly written Vision of your company when it’s fully developed.
- Establish Key Indicators for tracking the progress of your vision.
- Create your Brand Identity by articulating the “Why” behind your company.
- Define your Target Market and their Psychographic Model.
- Develop your Positioning and Differentiating strategy that sets you apart.
- Establish Key Financial Indicators to track the financial health of your company.
- Create a Budget and Cash Plan in alignment with the goals of your Vision.
- Understand and utilize tools for managing by the numbers to promote growth.
- Develop an Organizational Strategy that reflects your Vision for the future.
- Create Employee Position Agreements that promote a Culture of Ownership.
- Learn and embody the principles for mentoring and developing your people.
- Design a Lead Generation Plan utilizing the appropriate channels and messaging to attract your Target Market.
- Develop your online presence through the implementation of a Social Media
- Strategy.Outline a detailed Marketing Plan that drives monthly results.
- Develop tailored presentations that meet the needs of potential customers.
- Create a Lead Conversion process that will have prospects asking you How to Get Started.
- Establish your company’s Referral Process – your customers are your best advocates.
- Assess and improve your products and services to meet the needs and desires of your customers.
- Design a Quality Assurance System that will deliver your products and services exactly as promised.
- Develop a Customer Service process that lets customers know you care.